I’m the Jojoba Shampoo Bar and I’ve been enhanced with the moisturizing and yummy-smelling Jojoba oil, making me all about balance.
I help keep your scalp happy, which in turn makes your hair happy.
I am water-free, cruelty-free, plastic-free and proudly South African!
- Argan oil (hydrates and softens)
- Macadamia nut oil (shines and strengthens)
- Avocado oil (a deep penetrating moisturizer)
- Linseed oil (nutritious for hair follicles)
- Grapeseed oil (moisturizes and conditions)
- Sunflower oil (nourishes and soothes the scalp)
- Coconut oil (stimulates hair growth)
So say HELLLOOO to great hair!
Directions for use:
- In the shower, wet your hair thoroughly
- Run water over the bar and lather it up a little in your hands
- If you have short hair, you may find that just using the lather from the bar to smooth along your hair and scalp will do the trick
- For longer and thicker hair, use the bar directly on your head. Smooth the bar from your hairline to the crown, or work in gentle little circles around your head, then use your hands to gently massage the scalp and hair
- Use the excess product to wash the tips of your hair strands
- Some Zero Bar fans like to use a wide-toothed comb to comb through their hair while it’s lathered and soapy, continuing to do so through the rinsing process.
- Be sure to rinse thoroughly
Give it a try!
It’s a great feeling to use a shampoo bar that allows you to feel good about your hair and your environment.